55 inch Clawfoot Tub with Plumbing Package (TTC684D) - Carroll
Availability: In stock
The Carroll rolled rim tub is the picture of the Vintage style of tub. This tub is so perfect with its Ball & Claw feet and the faucet holes on the deck of the rolled rim. The gooseneck faucet will sit right on the deck with the supply lines directly below it. It is so nice because this high quality exposed plumbing doesn't take up any additional space. It is all within the rim of the tub. You will love how this tub and the beautful Enlish Telephone faucet looks in your home.
This Carroll Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC684D Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC341D Supply Lines, Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
This 55 inch cast iron rolled rim Bathtub will be perfect for your smaller bathroom.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 13 inches to Overflow
- Porcelain Interior
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brass, White, Matte and Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping!!
Drain & Overflow:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
Deckmount Gooseneck Faucet:
Custom Designed Bathtubs
- Bath tubs that are hand painted a singular color will on the loading dock for transport within 3 - 4 full weeks once it is painted by our artisan. The color option is actually custom-mixed at our supplier. It will take about one week to receive the paint once our team places the order ...... As quickly as possible after the bath tub is purchased the purchaser will be required to e-mail their customer support rep the color code of the custom paint color you have chosen. Our preference is that you only use Sherwin Williams paint swatches and that will definitely speed the entire process.
- Specialty tubs that call for more than only one paint color in order to produce can take up to 6 wks in order to ship out considering the skillfulness entailed in order to accommodate the order; examples regarding this would be a Copper Bronze finish. Processing will start as soon as an email is received in our office from purchaser in order to establish color option info; which was given at the time the purchase was made.
If you find yourself in a time-crunch, for an additional $150 our company can expedite your order to the front of the production line. Please keep in mind that the flat fee is to expedite the personalization pertaining to the bathtub exclusively. Such added service fees don't have anything to with actually getting the products for the bath tub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. This can cut the length of time in order to create by approximately one-half. Because of changing time-restrictions concerning customizing a bath tub, we won't promise exact dates or time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
An exquisite acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw foot or pedestal bath tub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties which people may select from. These vintage design bath tubs will be spotted in the most spectacular houses. It matters not when a bathroom is big or small. Taking, deep baths is generally a healthy method that one may alleviate tension to aching limbs. It has the ability to assist to create a healthy balance to your system. While a long soak in a deep tub of warm water is healthy, a freestanding bath tub will certainly be the centerpiece of virtually any master bathroom.
You can select from deep soaking bathtubs that includes a wide variety of features to reflect the design you prefer from your bath room.
Rolled Rim bathTubs
The Classic Rolled Rim design is the most basic design of freestanding tub. At the foot of the bath tub you will notice that the end is where the faucet would be installed. In some cases the faucet would be mounted on the rim itself while at other times a faucet would be installed on the inside of the bath tub on the wall surface. Those bathtubs which are designed for wall positioned faucets are only offered in cast iron. Acrylic tubs do not have this feature. The other end of the bath tub is inclined. This offers one a chance to rest as they soak.
Aside from looking good, you may equally need to consider just what the tub is made from & dimensions.
The claw feet on the vintage-style bathtub are actually another means of creating the final accent to your complete bathroom design. The clawfeet are available in different color options and a variety of shapes, such as; ball feet, ball & claw, Lion's Paw, monarch and imperial feet. Each clawfoot style features a different distinct appearance and variances can easily occur among each.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers you your choice of the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other colors may be made available upon request.
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of a bathtub is also referred to as the "deck", which is why a faucet positioned in the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet. Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with some other choices available upon request.
If you hope to incorporate valuation to your property, include any of our spectacular freestanding tubs and fillers in the bath.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
How To Care For Your Cast iron:
It is very important to know how you can take care of your cast iron tub. Prior to a cast iron tub has been coated with white porcelain, it looks much like a fry pan.
Keep chemicals off of the porcelain as high as you can. We suggest that you use just non-abrasive products to cleanse your tub. First, let me instruct you exactly what not to apply. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products might damage and de-shine the finish on your tub. Usee some type of baking soda concoction or vinegar if you like the approach of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and various other natural products are highly recommend nevertheless make sure to validate they are risk-free to place on metals. As specified before, wipe any cleaning products off and rinse out well.
Anytime your bath tub or shower drain is blocked with tangled hair or debris right on top of the drain it should be cleaned out. Use a some of needle nosed pliers to get any kind of detectable clogs and dislocate them from the drain. Take as much of the hair and soap that you can using the pliers. Run some water right into the tub or shower and view the way at which it drains.
If additional consideration is needed you should pour a pot of bubbling very hot water down the drain. Pour in about 1/2 c. baking soda.And then, dump approximately 1 c. vinegar as well as swiftly cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down listed below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush just one more time with a pan of boiling water. Cleanse with a washcloth in order to see the shiney finish.
Temporarily out of stock Call us to pre-order, 1-877-795-5684
Our 55 inch rolled rim clawfoot tub is made in heavy duty cast iron. You will love the quality of our Carroll Tub.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Great product and price
- awesome deal......best price and quality, fast shipping, was here in a week. I shopped all sites and package deal here was the BEST! (Posted on 3/24/2017)