Please note that free shipping is restricted to the Continental United States.
-If you live outside the Continental U.S, Shipping fees will apply.
- For shipping outside this area please call or email to determine the freight cost.
- Product and postal code is needed to determine these costs. Freight quotes will not include Duty or Taxes for the country shipped.
- The prices for our tubs and vanities include crating and delivery to your home. The carrier will only be required to bring the shipment to your curb, and lower it off the truck for you.
- These are the services we pay the carrier to provide, so any fees associated with additional services will be your responsibility. A liftgate lowers the crate from the back of the semi-trailer to the ground. The driver is responsible for getting the crate off the truck and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to handle the tub or vanity from there.
- You will receive free “CURBSIDE DELIVERY”, so you will need to make some arrangements to get your tub or vanity into the home.
Tracking your order
Once you place your order it will leave our warehouse within two (2) business days, and you will receive an email from our shipping department with your tracking information and your invoice. Once it is shipped, transit times vary depending on your location but are usually between two (2) and six (6) business days. Most items ship from our warehouse in Missouri. As the estimated delivery date approaches, the carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. If delivery ETA is close and you have not heard from the terminal, their phone number is provided on the same page you track your shipment. Simply give them a call and reference your tracking (PRO) number, and they will be able to assist you.
Please note: you will need to schedule a delivery appointment within 2 business days from the day you are contacted. Failure to do so may result in the carrier charging storage fees. Storage fees, and/or any additional services not included in our free shipping offer must be paid by the customer before the shipment is released. If you will not be ready to accept the shipment within this time, please contact us for a delayed shipping date. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, or visit our FAQ page.
Inspect your Order
Take some time to examine the shipment.
- Inspect the Sides, ends, or top missing from the crate — or any indication they may have been re-attached.
- Inspect Order for Holes where crate or box may have been punctured.
- Inspect the order for Obvious marks or holes where something may have impacted the crate/box.
- Indications that the crate/box may have been crushed or rolled.
If you do see damage to the shipment
- open the area in questions and inspect. If the product is damaged, refuse delivery of it, describing the damage on the delivery receipt, but do not sign on the “dotted line”, and then call us so we can ship you a replacement.
If there is no obvious damage, the driver will not allow you to open anything until you sign for it. If you find damage to an accessory (counter top, sink, mirror, etc.) please do not refuse the entire shipmentt, as we can easily send those replacements via UPS/FedEx (for free). Please be sure to notate any damage you see on the delivery receipt.
If you sign for the shipment in good condition, please open, and inspect for concealed damage, and report within 48 hours of signing for delivery if necessary. Due to restrictions imposed upon us by our carriers, we are unable to honor any claims made after 48 hours. If we cannot file a claim, your replacement will not be free.
- If you (or your authorized representative) are unable to be there to sign for the delivery, you must notify us in writing as our carriers will not deliver the tub without a signature. Be Advised: doing this will release The Tub Connection and its carriers of any liability.
- We do not recommend scheduling a contractor/plumber/installer until you have received the shipment and confirmed it is in good condition.
- Feel free to call us (Toll-Free) 1-877-795-5684 with any questions regarding your shipment. Our office hours are M-F 8:30 - 5:00 Central time. After normal business hours, we have an answering service to take your message, and a representative will contact you the following business day.
- Please note if you have purchased a Cast Iron bathtub, make sure to save the bolts attaching the tub to the pallet, these are the bolts to attach your Clawfoot set to the tub.
We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Welcome to The Tub Connection Family!