Free shipping is restricted to the 48 continental US states.
For shipping outside this area please call or email to determine the freight cost. Product and postal code is needed to determine these costs. Freight quotes will not include Duty or Taxes for the country shipped.
The prices for our tubs and vanities include crating and delivery to your home. The only services provided by the carrier include a residential delivery along with curbside liftgate service (in the continental US — call for quotes to additional locations). A liftgate lowers the crate from the back of the semi-trailer to the ground. The driver is responsible for getting the crate off the truck and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to handle the tub or vanity from there. You will receive “CURBSIDE DELIVERY” so you will need to make arrangements to get your tub or vanity into the home.
Once you place your order it will leave our warehouse within two (2) business days. Once it is shipped, transit times vary depending on your location but is usually between two (2) and six (6) business days. Most items ship from our warehouse in Missouri. As the estimated delivery date approaches, the carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment.Please note, you will need to schedule a delivery appointment within 2 business days from the day you are contacted. Failure to do so may result in the carrier charging storages fees. Storage fees, and/or any additional services not included in our free shipping offer must be paid by the customer before the shipment is released. If you will not be ready to accept the shipment within this time frame, please contact us for a delayed shipping date.If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, or visit our FAQ page.
- Take some time to examine the crate. Make sure there are no:
- Sides, ends, or top missing from the crate — or any indication that they may have been reattached.
- Holes where the crate may have been punctured by forklift tines or other sharp object.
- Obvious marks or holes where something may have impacted the crate.
- Indications that the crate may have been crushed or rolled.
- If you DO see damage to the crate, open the crate and inspect the tub. If the tub is damaged, refuse delivery of it, describing the damage on the delivery receipt (but do NOT sign on the “dotted line”), and then call us so that we can ship you a replacement.
- If for some reason you find damage to the tub within 24 hours of receiving the tub, notify us immediately. Due to restrictions imposed upon us by our carriers, we are unable to honor any claims made after 24 hours.
- If you (or your authorized representative) are unable to be there to sign for the tub, you must notify us in writing as our carriers will not deliver the tub without a signature. BE ADVISED — doing this will release The Tub Connection, LLC. and its carriers of any liability.
- If you decide you do not want an item after it has left our warehouse, you will receive a full refund minus all shipping expenses and a 20% restocking fee.
Once you sign for your tub, you are solely responsible for it. Do NOT just sign your name! Following the instructions on this page could save you many headaches.
THEN AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED FOR YOUR TUB…
Uncrate your tub and enjoy it. If you have purchased a cast-iron slipper tub, make sure to save the bolts holding the tub to the 2x6’s, as you will need those bolts to attach the feet to the bottom of the tub (they take a 17mm socket or wrench). Replacement bolts can be purchased for $15.00.
PLUMBING: Once you receive your plumbing and / or accessories, you will need to compare the contents to the packing list, as well as comparing the packing list to what you ordered. If there is any damage to the product, or there are any other discrepancies, you have 15 days from when you received your merchandise to contact us regarding damage or corrections. After 15 days, you will be responsible for purchasing any parts that you need. Feel free to Call us (Toll-Free) 1-877-795-5684 with any questions regarding your tub shipment. Our office hours are M-F 8:30 - 5:00 Central time, although you can leave a message if you call during non-office hours.
Your tub or vanity will be shipped via Estes Express or XPO Logistics. Once your order ships, you will receive an email from our shipping department similar to this:
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT
To track your shipment simply go online to www.ESTESEXPRESS.com. In the top left hand corner you will see a box labeled “Shipment Tracking.”
Your tracking number is 160-XXXXXX.
You will then be able to view your shipment status and ESTIMATED delivery date. The Estimated Delivery Date is based upon Estes Express Lines service standards and any applicable appointment information, and does not include the day of pickup or weekends and holidays. It is only an estimate and is in no way a guarantee of the delivery date. Estes will call to schedule your Residential Delivery appointment.
Tracking information is emailed as soon as it becomes available. If you receive the information and attempt to track it online and it does not show any information, just try again later as the shipment may have just been picked up by the freight company and is not yet in their system.
Please review the instructions below! If you sign for your tub or vanity without properly notating the delivery receipt, we will be unable to assist you with any concealed damages! Do not just sign your name!
BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR YOUR TUB OR VANITY…
The crates for the tub are slotted and allow you to see the tub and any obvious freight damage. The vanity sets are shipped secured to a pallet with clear shrink wrap around the boxes. All tubs and vanity sets are inspected before they leave our warehouse.
- Take some time to examine the crate or pallet. Make sure there are no:
- Sides, ends, or top missing from the crate or any indication that they may have been reattached.
- Obvious marks or holes where something may have slammed into the crate or box.
- Indications that the crate or pallet may have been crushed or rolled.
- If you DO see damage to the crate or packing material, open the crate or packing material and inspect the tub or vanity. If the tub or vanity is damaged, refuse delivery of it, describing the damage on the delivery receipt, and then call us so that we can ship you a replacement. If you find damage during delivery, before you sign, please call us if possible at 877-795-5684. If there is obvious damage to the shipment and you accept delivery, you will then have to wait until a freight claim is filed and paid on to receive a new shipment.
If you have any questions during delivery please call us toll free at 877-795-5684.
- If you refuse delivery of the shipment and it arrives back to us and there is no freight damage, you will be responsible for all shipping costs. Please make sure that if you refuse the shipment for damage, that there is actual damage and not just a smudge or dust that wipes off. If possible, have a digital camera ready during delivery to take some pictures of any damage on the shipment. If you have any questions during delivery please call us toll free at 877-795-5684.
- Once you have inspected the items and no damage is found, sign the delivery receipt “No Obvious Freight Damage Noted,” and then uncrate/unpackage the items and report any concealed freight damage or shortages. If damage is found please take clear pictures of the damage and email them to us along with information on where the damage is located within 24 hours of signing for the shipment. All concealed freight damage and/or shortage claims must be reported within 24 hours of signing for your shipment. Due to restrictions imposed upon us by our carriers, we are unable to honor any claims made after 24 hours (1 business day).
AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED FOR YOUR TUB OR VANITY…
Uncrate your tub or vanity and enjoy it. If you have purchased a cast iron tub, make sure to save the bolts holding the tub to the 2x6’s of the crate, as you will need those bolts to attach the feet to the bottom of the tub (they take a 17mm socket or wrench). Replacement bolts can be purchased for $15.00. Once you sign for your tub or vanity, you are solely responsible for it. Do NOT just sign your name!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS — ENJOY YOUR NEW TUB!