72 inch Air Jet Tub w/ TV, Stereo & LED Lights - AM195
Availability: In stock
There are so many incredible features included in this air jetted tub that make you love it all the more. The tub includes an entertainment center that is controlled by with a remote control panel. The jets create innumerable therapeutic air bubbles from the bottom of the tub and shoot throughout the entire tub. For fun and aesthetics, there is an LED lighting system, a digital stereo & television and a head rest for your comfort. Read the list below to see even more amazing attributes of this tub.
Features of the Jetted Tub:
- LED Color Lights
- 71.6 x 31.9 x 25.8 inches
- Free Standing Style
- Remote Control Panel
- 1 year limited warranty on all parts
- Drain is on the right side
- SPA physiotherapy massage cushion located on bottom of the tub
- Digital Stereo Sound: radio station, MP3, or TV
- Auto-protection function regarding water lever & odor protection
- Head rest
- Tempered Glass panel on each side
- 4 air jets, located near the drain
- Air is released from the jets and spreads underneath the massage cushion
- The air pressure creates air bubbles
- The air flows underneath the cushion and dispersed through small holes within the cushion
- Electrical Requirements : 6.36 Amps 700 Watts, 110V, 60HZ
- Water Capacity: 78 gallons
- Ozone disinfection function
Add item to cart or call 877.795.5684 to place an order or for questions.
Keep Your Acrylic Tub Clean:
Here is the best way you should clean your contemporary acrylic tub. Add in some tepid water in to the tub and add some non abrasive soap to the water, approximately 3 or 4 squirts. Work with a soft rag to wash the tub down. Drain water and rinse off the entire tub to eliminate any kind of remains from the soap.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is another product that seriously does a fantastic work of cleaning. Moisten the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it lands on the tub, however, it will switch white to signify that the cleaning is done and you can then clean the tub with a soft cloth. Then as always, rinse well with water.
Cleaning your tub will definitely be best if you clean it often. Using a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet could actually damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
|Short Description||For fun and aesthetics, there is an LED lighting system, a digital stereo & television and a head rest for your comfort|
|Select A Finish||No|