67 inch Cast Iron Tub Complete Plumbing Package (TTC398463) - Vernon
Availability: In stock
When luxury is your goal, you will discover it here with our Vernon, cast iron, double-end clawfoot tub. This tub is so roomy that two adults can bathe at the same time. You can set the tone for fun and romance any time you want to. We have put together an incredible package for you that includes the dual ended tub, a faucet and drain with overflow assembly. The faucet is the Classic Telephone style & hand held shower, as well as a very attractive drain and overflow assembly that is considered "exposed" plumbing. Exposed plumbing is a fixture that is intentionally on display so it is seen whenever someone looks at the tub.
Included in this "Vernon" Complete Plumbing Package is:
- TTC398463 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 67")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Claw Feet offered with your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 14 inches to overflow
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- A full 56 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice $150!
- Choose Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of the tub for $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
British Telephone Faucet:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Add to cart or call (877) 795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
- Solid color of hand-painted bathtubs will ship out 3-4 full weeks after the color is delivered to our business directly from the vendor. It takes approximately 1 week to get the paint once our staff orders it ...... Soon after the tub is purchased and the buyer has stated their preference to get a custom painted bathtub, the customer will be required to submit an email to our client service department so as to furnish the colour code to get the desired customized paint-color. Our preference is that you use Sherwin Williams color cards because that will definitely expedite the entire process.
- Customized hand-painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze) can take 4 to 6 weeks before shipping once the order is received. Processing can begin once e-mail has been received from customer to confirm color details; which is given when the order was made.
If you have a time-crunch, for an added $150 our company can fast track your request to the front of the production line. Please take note that this fee is in order to fast track the customization for the bath tub exclusively. This specific expense merely moves your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Expedited shipping is a different fee from this. This option is going to slash the processing time by about 1/2 still, this not a guarantee considering that again, designing these kinds of distinct bath tubs are literally very labor - intensive.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
Are you looking for a ideal freestanding pedestal or claw bathtub for your home ? Our team feature a huge inventory to select from. These bath tubs are frequently found inside the master bath rooms of the beautifully renovated or newly designed homes; especially considering all these bath tubs are actually inexpensive and will always be an excellent bathtub whatever kind of bathroom, large or small-sized. Taking, deep baths is generally a great method to eliminate anxiety on sore necks, shoulders and backs. It really is able to help to renew a healthier harmony in your system. In addition to the good health conveniences, deep soaking bathtubs are a visually appealing design piece in the bath room.
We have lots of dimensions and styles of bath tubs so you can have your dream bathroom.
DOUBLE ENDED TUBS
With only a few differences in the way they are created, Dual-ended tubs are very similar in some ways to the rolled rim tub designs. Faucets are mounted on the side of the tub in the middle rather of at one end. Unlike the classical rolled rim tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual ended bath tub has both ends designed to enable a person to recline while they take a bath. Plus, these types of tubs are usually much longer and offer more space for taking a bath.
You want to get a bathtub which looks wonderful, however the height, length and width matters, too. Do you require a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast iron will actually weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. But each one comes in lots of various dimensions.
In order to add the finishing touch to the bath tub the feet may be painted. Painting the claw feet in matte black or even white can certainly emphasize the lavish design of the clawfeet.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bathtub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers you your choice of these finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other finishes may be made available upon request.
Free Standing Tub Faucet:
This kind of faucet does not require that openings be drilled into the tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these soaking tub faucets is offered with a variety of different finishes: Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, and Polished Chrome, with various other choices available upon request.
No matter which clawfoot bath tub you buy, it will be stunning and will definitely add to the worth of your real estate.
*Want to place an order or ask questions? Call 877-795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call toll free 877-795-5684.
Tips to Care for Cast iron:
Here are some tips on cleaning your cast iron tub. It is necessary to recognize that the tub has actually been covered a white porcelain surface over the cast iron. If the tub was not coated with the white porcelain it would probably look like the cast iron skillet you fry your chicken in.
There are a number of non-abrasive cleansers that you can use, yet there are many more abrasive cleansers that we will advise against using.
First, let me tell you exactly what not to apply. Do not use anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products might mark and remove the shine the finish on your tub.
We recommend you utilize baking soda or soft soap products that plainly specify they are non-abrasive. After cleaning with a non-abrasive product, rinse well and wipe with a soft towel.
As suggested before, wipe any kind of cleaning products off and rinse out well.
The "Vernon" Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub is an astonishingly spacious 67" Cast Iron double ended tub that is big enough for two people to relax in.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|