67 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub Plumbing Package (TTC398684) - Vernon
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,899.00
Special Price $1,804.05
The "Vernon" is a really big 67" Cast Iron double ended tub that is roomy enough for two people to relax in. Two adults will fit comfortably in our Vernon Double Ended tub. "Dual ends" means that the tub is the same height all around. When you place your order for this tub and plumbing package you get the clawfoot tub that has no faucet holes. However there is a drain and overflow hole. The faucet in the package is a freestanding style that is installed next to the tub. We suggest you place the tub next to the tub in the center area so that you can recline at either end of the tub. The faucet is a tall gooseneck style and the drain and overflow is a fancy exposed style.
Included in this "Vernon" Complete Plumbing Package is:
- TTC398684 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 67")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Claw Feet available with your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 14 inches to Overflow
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- A full 56 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice $150!
- Choose Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of the tub for $300! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Place an order by calling 877-795-5684!
*Customization Of A Tub
- Solid Colored Painted bath tubs will ship by freight 3-4 full weeks after the paint comes in to our team directly from the professional mixer. It will take around 1 week to get the color after our team places the order. Paint is only ordered once email message is received in our office from customer to establish paint specifics; that is supplied at the time the request was made. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color cards because that will accelerate the process up a little.
- Personalized tubs which require more than a solitary color to produce can take up to six weeks to ship as a result of the artistry needed to complete the request; an example regarding this would be Copper Bronze finish. Processing can start soon after an email message is received from client in order to confirm color information; which is given at the time the purchase was placed.
Expedited processing may be acquired requested for an added cost of $150. This expense simply progresses the bath tub to the beginning of the customization line. Expedited shipping and/or delivery is an independent payment from this one. This option is going to decrease the amount of time by about one-half however, it is not considered a guarantee considering again, designing these specific bath tubs are actually extremely intensive.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
An exquisite acrylic or cast iron Free standing clawfoot or pedestal style tub is one of the most striking & exceptional bathtub designs that people can make a selection from. No matter the dimension of your bath room, we have the bathtub for your house. The Tub Connection provides Affordable Elegance to superior properties all over the globe. Regular, lengthy warm water baths is actually a healthy method to soothe stress and anxiety to sore muscles. It will be able to assist to renew a healthier symmetry through your physical body. Along with the health benefits, soaking bathtubs are certainly an exquisite design focal point in your bath room.
Certainly there are many different types of bath tubs to choose to create the look you wish to have in your bathroom.
Dual-ended vintage tubs are similar in look to the rolled rim tubs. In a Dual-ended tub, both ends of the bath tub allow for an individual to lay back and relax as they soak. They are longer than the rolled rim bath tubs. This is a great characteristic for those really wanting a longer bath tub for their home. Faucets are mounted on the side of the tub on the rim in the middle of the tub. This is the main distinction in the style when compared to the rolled rim bath tubs.
A couple of the other things you should keep in mind other than appearance, is going to be the height and width of any bath tub to be certain it fills the permitted area adequately and to be sure you are able to rest in the tub in a relaxed position.
To add the finishing touch to the tub the clawfeet could be painted. Decorating the clawfeet a color will high-light the fancy style on the claw feet.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! What color finish would you like the claw feet to have?: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Upon request, some other colors may be available.
Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that openings be drilled into the bath tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these types of soaking tub faucets are offered with a variety of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with some other choices available upon request.
No matter which claw foot bath tub you order, it will be fantastic and will definitely contribute to the value of your real estate.
*Call to place your order 877-795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
To place an order call toll FREE 877-795-5684.
Cast iron Is Easy To Maintain:
It is very important to understand ways to take care of your cast iron tub. Before a cast iron tub has been covered with white porcelain, it looks just like a fry pan.
There are a couple of non-abrasive cleansers that you can use, but there are much more abrasive cleansers that we will recommend against applying.
First, let me instruct you what not to use. Do not use anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products may scratch and de-shine the finish on your tub.
Some sort of baking soda blend or vinegar if you like the concept of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and other natural products are highly recommend but make sure to validate they are risk-free to place on metals.
As stated before, wipe any cleaning products off and rinse off well.
The "Vernon" is an astonishingly spacious 67" Cast Iron double ended tub that is big enough for two people to relax in.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|