60 inch Cast Iron Dual Ended Clawfoot Tub Copper Franklin
Availability: In stock
The "Copper Franklin" is a 60" Cast Iron double ended tub that has our hand painted copper-bronze finish on it. You will discover that you are truly able to relax in in this tub. Our Franklin, double ended tub is known for its vintage look. The rolled rim all around the tub is perfect for supporting your head at either end of the tub. A Dual-ended bathtub is the same height all around the tub. The bath faucet will need to be installed in the middle of the bathtub instead of either end. Dual-ended tubs allow for a person to recline at either end while they bathe.
We have perfected the painted application for the exterior of the tub that creates a copper-like finish.
Classic Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub Design:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- An Exterior Copper Faux Finish
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 60")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Clawfeet offered in Oil Rubbed Bronze at no additional cost.
- Available With or without 7-inch rim drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- When ordered with NO Faucet Hole, tub has Continuous Rolled Rim
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Our Drain and Overflow Assembly is the TTC1900LTB
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- It has a 36 Gallon Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Bathtub Measurements:
- Interior Floor Space - 41" L X 16" W
- Interior Top Space - 52" L X 24" W
- Rolled Rim - 3 1/2"
Call today for speedy and Free Shipping 877-795-5684!
Custom Designed Bathtubs
Any tub which requires an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze Finish, can take four to six weeks before it will transport once the purchase is made.
Expedited customization time can be acquired when it is needed for an extra payment of $150.00. This expense shifts your bath tub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping and/or delivery is a separate charge from this. This particular method can decrease the time by about half however, it is not considered a guarantee considering once again, handcrafting these types of distinct bathtubs are truly highly labor demanding.
Call for more information 877.795.5684
DUAL ENDED TUBS
Dual ended bath tubs look like rolled rim bath tubs in many ways, though there are a few variations. Dual-ended tubs are manufactured so that a faucet is installed on the side of the bath tub in the middle instead of at the end of the bath tub. Unlike the classical rolled rim bath tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual ended tub has both ends manufactured to make it possible for one to recline while they take a bath. Additionally, Dual-ended styles are usually a few inches longer in length. This creates much more area for bathing.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes.
- Wall Mount Faucets: Holes must be drilled into the wall of your bathroom to install this type of faucet; no holes will be drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these soaking tub faucets is offered with a number of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with various other choices available upon request.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
The "Copper Franklin" is a 60" Cast Iron double ended Clawfoot tub that has our hand painted copper-bronze finish on it.
|Select A Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|PDF Link||Clawfoot GuideDrain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Love the Tub!
Rate this product
(Posted on 5/14/2018)
- Nice Tub
Rate this product