60 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub – Franklin
Availability: In stock
The "Franklin" is a spacious 60" Cast Iron double ended tub to relax in. This outstanding vintage tub will certainly provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub. Our Franklin double ended tub is known for its enduring high quality and popular fashion. This cast iron soaking tub has comfy and stylish rolled rim contoured ends and is superb for supporting the bathers head from either end of the tub. A Dual-ended bath tub is the same height all around the bath tub. The bath faucet is installed in the middle of the bath tub instead of either end. Dual-ended bath tubs allow for a person to recline at either end while they bathe.
A very popular faucet is the TTC463D British telephone faucet & hand held shower. The Telephone style faucet has a bigger downspout that gives a water flow of 10 gallons per minute! This will fill your Franklin clawfoot tub fast!
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 60")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Claw Feet offered in your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze at no additional cost.
- Available With or without 7 inch rim drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- When ordered with NO Faucet Hole, tub has Continuous Rolled Rim
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. (Product Code:1900LTB )
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Bathtub Measurements:
- Interior Floor Space - 41" L X 16" W
- Interior Top Space - 52" L X 24" W
- Rolled Rim - 3 1/2"
Call today for speedy and Free Shipping 877-795-5684!
Custom Designed Bathtubs
- Bathtubs that are painted a singular colour will be available for shipment in 3-4 full weeks after being hand-painted. The color option is actually custom mixed at our supplier. It will take about 1 week to get the color once we order it ...... Soon after the tub was bought and the customer has specified their wish with regards to a customized paint job, the customer will be required to write an email message to our customer service department so as to provide the color formula for the needed custom color. Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams paint cards and it will expedite the process.
- Any tub which requires an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze Finish, can take four to six weeks before it will transport once the purchase is made. Production shall begin as soon as an email has been received from the purchaser in order to establish paint color information; that was given as the request was placed.
Expedited customization time can be acquired when it is needed for an extra payment of $150.00. This expense shifts your bath tub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping and/or delivery is a separate charge from this. This particular method can decrease the time by about half however, it is not considered a guarantee considering once again, handcrafting these types of distinct bathtubs are truly highly labor demanding.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
A beautiful acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw foot bathtub is one of the most impressive & exceptional tub designs which one can select from. Regardless of the size of your bathroom, we have the tub for your home. We provide Affordable Elegance to exceptional estates all over the country. Frequent, lengthy warm water baths is generally a very good technique to diminish pressure on sore muscle groups. It can assist to restore a healthful balance in your body. While a luxurious soak in a deep tub full of hot water is definitely healthy, a claw foot bathtub will certainly be without a doubt the main feature for virtually any bath room.
Certainly, there are several designs & sizes of bath tubs that one may select from to create the look and feel you desire in your bathroom.
DUAL ENDED TUBS
Dual ended bath tubs look like rolled rim bath tubs in many ways, though there are a few variations. Dual-ended tubs are manufactured so that a faucet is installed on the side of the bath tub in the middle instead of at the end of the bath tub. Unlike the classical rolled rim bath tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual ended tub has both ends manufactured to make it possible for one to recline while they take a bath. Additionally, Dual-ended styles are usually a few inches longer in length. This creates much more area for bathing.
People wish to have a bath tub which appears great, however the tub dimensions matters, too. Will you like a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast iron can potentially weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding tubs come in a lot of varied specifications.
So as to add the final design touch on the tub the claw feet can be painted a color. Painting the claw feet in matte black or even white can accentuate the lavish style of the claw feet.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers you your choice of Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
Upon request, other finishes may be available.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes.
- Wall Mount Faucets: Holes must be drilled into the wall of your bathroom to install this type of faucet; no holes will be drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these soaking tub faucets is offered with a number of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with various other choices available upon request.
No matter which bath tub you purchase it will be fabulous and it will enhance the value of your property.
*If you have questions contact us at 877.795.5684
As you shop this website, you will find out why we are America's favorite place to find Claw Foot Tub Designs, Clawfoot Faucets, Tubs, and Cast Iron Tubs. And as always, we offer Free Shipping for all orders in the Continental US!
This outstanding vintage tub will certainly provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub, known for its enduring high quality and popular fashion.
|Select A Finish||No|
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Everything is Great
Rate this product
- Class Act
Rate this product
- Good Price for Great Tub
Rate this product