- Double Slipper
- Vintage Tub Dimensions: 28" x 68"
- 13 inches to overflow
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly; Sold Separately.
- Our drain assembly1900LTB
- Available with No Faucet Holes or with 7" Center Deck Mount Faucet Holes
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Weighs 75 lbs.
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350!
The Pedestal Harrison includes impressive imperial Clawfoot feet that are available in several finishes, with a 44 gallons of water capacity for hours of relaxing pleasure. In addition, the high gloss finish is the perfect choice for those looking for relaxation woven with almost decadent luxury.
One of the most romantic and relaxing acrylic tubs available on the market today, the Pedestal Harrison is a full 68 inch, double ended pedestal slipper tub that pleases all who experience its romantic comforts, all while enhancing the decor and beauty of any bathroom design.
The "Pedestal Harrison's" exquisite contoured ends, sweeps up an incredible six inches at both ends of the tub, providing the perfect hideaway to enjoy the leisure of a hot foam bath, (from either end of the tub), making this Vintage Styled Acrylic Pedestal Bathtub the ultimate haven.
Designing your bathroom to include this amazing Acrylic Double Ended Slipper Style Clawfoot Bathtub reveals your taste for both elegance, as well as your credentials in bathroom design.
Purchase yours today to experience the splendor and romance of your 68" "Pedestal Harrison" Vintage Slipper Style Pedestal Bathtub.
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it…Color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once order is placed. Production will start once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
61 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub 55 inch Acrylic Rolled Rim Tub 67 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
Here Is How To Clean Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is surprisingly simple. Here are a few ideas that will help to make your tub looking brand new. Consistently work with as soft cloth when cleaning the tub. Use the spigot to add some water to the tub and squirt some Dawn Dish soap or soft soap into the water and cleanse the tub. Drain the water and always rinse with fresh water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is an additional product that actually does a very good job of cleaning. Wet the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it reaches the tub, but it is going to switch white to show that the cleaning is done and you are able to then scrub the tub with a soft rag. Next as always, flush well with water.
Many non-abrasive products are going to do the job well. Be sure to inspect the product label to see if there is a reference opposing applying on acrylic or clear coat.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.