59 in Acrylic Dual Ended Clawfoot Bathtub & your Choice of Free Standing Plumbing Package
Availability: In stock
You will discover great savings when you purchase one of our tub and faucet packages. This tub has no faucet holes and is a clawfoot, double end, acrylic tub. The double ends allow the one in the bath to recline at either end of the tub. The freestanding supply lines, faucet, and drain should be installed on the backside of the tub, in the center so the flow of water won't interfere with anyone who is in the tub.
Double End Bathtub with Freestanding Plumbing Package:
- Clawfoot Double Ended Tub
- Clawfeet available in Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White Interior and Exterior
- Durable Acrylic Bathtub Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- True Vintage Styling
- Two Layers of Acrylic
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Intricately Designed Ball & Clawfeet
- Give us a call today for free shipping 877-795-5684
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish for $350
- Water Capacity 36 Gallon
- Freestanding Supply Lines
- Drain with Overflow Assembly
- Choice of Classic Telephone Faucet, Gooseneck Telephone or Modern Gooseneck Faucet
- Plumbing is available in the following finishes: chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Custom Finished Tubs
A) The Client will need to send an email to our customer service department so as to supply the paint formula for the desired customized color. Our preference is that you only choose Sherwin Williams color swatches because it will expedite the process. When the Customer's paint color is mixed by our vendor and mailed to our paint team, the single-solid paint is then painted onto the bathtub and it will then ship out in approx 3 - 4 wks. (It will take approximately one week to receive the color once we order it).
B) Personalized bathtub Finishes which require more than just one paint color to create can require up to six weeks in order to ship out because of the artistry entailed. Examples regarding this will be the Copper Bronze Finish. Processing can start once an email is received in our office from Client in order to establish Finish option information (which was given at the time the request was placed).
C) In the event that you have a sort of time-crunch, for an added Expedited Processing Fee of $150.00 our team will advance your tub to the beginning of the production line. Kindly bear in mind that this Expedited Processing Fee is simply in order to accelerate the tub to the beginning of the line. Fast-track shipping and/or delivery is an independent payment from this specific charge. Expedited Processing can reduce the time to create by approximately one half. Due to fluctuating processes involving custom finishing a bathtub, we won't promise exact dates/time.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
Save Money when Purchasing our Tub and Freestanding Plumbing Package.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|