61 inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub - Maries
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price $949.05
This tub, Maries, is our perfect example of new Vintage. It looks exactly like a cast iron clawfoot tub but, Maries is made of double sheets of light-weight acrylic over a fiberglass core. The tub has the same style of Imperial Ball & Claw feet that you find on its cast iron sister. You will love how the slipper end of the tub sweeps up so you can lie back and enjoy the experience of soaking in such a beautiful tub. Faucet hole choices for tub are no holes or deck mount holes. You also get to choose the finish on the clawfeet.
Acrylic Tub - Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub Dimensions 30" x 61":
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Slipper Style Tub
- Available with No Holes or with 7 Inch Rim Holes for Deck Mount Faucet
- Imperial Ball & Claw Feet
- Long Lasting Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs.
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- Light Weight
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Vintage Style Slipper Tub
- Capacity: 46 Gallons of Water
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350! We recommend Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet to match.
When luxury, elegance and overall comfort are a must for your bathroom design, this 61" acrylic slipper tub is the perfect choice.
Custom Tub Finish
We can try and match a color swatch from you or order a certain color for you if selected above; then contact a representative with your color choice.
Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it. The color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
Call for more details 877-795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Care and Maintenance:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is extremely straightforward. Here are a couple of suggestions that will help to keep your tub looking new. Make sure you work with as soft rag when cleaning the tub. Use the faucet to add some water to the tub and squirt some dish soap or soft soap right into the water and cleanse the tub. Pull the plug and drain the water and rinse with fresh water.
One more product that functions well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product seriously does work. Splash the tub with water, spray the Kaboom all over the tub. You will see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is clean, the Kaboom will be white. Once the Kaboom is white clean it down with a soft cloth and flush it well.
Do not work with any abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products may damage the luster and could mark the acrylic.
Note: The Tub Connection does not endorse any cleaning product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
This stylish, lightweight acrylic slipper tub, the "Maries," with its imperial ball and claw feet (available in several finishes) and 46 gallon capacity is the perfect selection for those looking for fashion, comfort and affordability.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Installation Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- When we got the tub we were so surprised at how roomy it is. This tub looks incredible in my bathroom! (Posted on 5/30/2017)
- Acrylic is the way to go
- I was not sure if acrylic was the way to go with our new bathtub or not. We decided to take a chance because it was so light weight compared to the cast iron. We were totally satisfied. It was easy to install and I love the feel. (Posted on 12/29/2016)