61 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub - Copper Maries
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,349.00
Special Price $1,281.55
Regular Price: $1,549.00
Special Price $1,471.55
Regular Price: $1,449.00
Special Price $1,376.55
Regular Price: $1,344.05
Special Price $1,276.85
Regular Price: $1,779.00
Special Price $1,690.05
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price $1,424.05
This stylish, lightweight acrylic slipper tub, the "Copper Maries," has a stunning faux copper tub finish & imperial ball and claw feet. The Maries starts life as a white slipper tub and that we use as a blank canvas to paint on. Our in-house artist has perfected the copper bronze paint technique. You will love the look of this slipper tub with the faux copper finish. Only the exterior of the tub is painted. We suggest the clawfeet be painted oil rubbed bronze or black to complement the tub.
Features of the Maries Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
- Acrylic Tub - Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
- Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub Dimensions 30" x 61"
- Beautiful Faux Copper Finish
- 15 inches to overflow
- Tub weight empty 75lbs
- Choose your finish for your Clawfoot set: Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available With or Without 7 Inch Rim Drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- Shown with Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet & TTC463D British Telephone with Hand-held Shower in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available with FREE SHIPPING
- 46 Gallons Capacity
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
This glamorous acrylic tub, the "Copper Maries," is available without faucet drillings for use with either free standing plumbing or a bathroom wall mounted faucet, or with 7" deck mount faucet drillings.
When luxury, elegance and overall comfort are a must for your bathroom design, this 61" acrylic slipper tub is a perfect choice,
to add style and elegance to your bathroom design, purchase your acrylic slipper tub today.
Custom Tub Finish
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once an order is placed. Production will start once an email is received from the customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
Related Acrylic Bathtubs:
Care and Maintenance
-Listed here are recommendations on how you should wash your brand-new acrylic tub. Add in some warm water into the tub and add some dish soap to the water, approx. 3 or 4 squirts. Work with a soft rag to scrub the tub down. Drain water and always rinse the entire tub to get rid of any kind of remains from the soap.
Yet another product that works well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product really gets the job done. Flush the tub with water, spray the Kaboom all over the tub. You will see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is spotless, the Kaboom is going to be white. Whenever the Kaboom is white towel it down with a soft washcloth and rinse it well.
The majority of non-abrasive products will likely get the job done well. Be sure to check the cleanser label to see if there is a recommendation opposing applying on acrylic.
Note: The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
This stylish, lightweight acrylic slipper tub, the "Copper Maries," has a stunning faux copper finish and imperial ball & claw feet and 46 gallon capacity is the perfect selection for those looking for fashion, comfort and affordability
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|