60 in Acrylic Dual Ended Clawfoot Bathtub & Deckmounted Plumbing Package - Jackson
Dual Ended Clawfoot Bathtub
Save money with a tub and faucet package. Our selection of double-ended clawfoot tubs includes many sizes and different plumbing packages as well. This tub is made of lightweight acrylic so it can easily be placed in any room, even upstairs. There are faucet holes on the rim of the tub for a faucet to be placed. The center placement of the faucet allows the water to flow into the tub without disturbing the one in the bathtub as your recline at either end of the tub.
60-Inch Double-Ended Clawfoot Tub:
- Acrylic Bathtub
- Clawfoot Double Ended Tub
- Dimensions: 30" x 60"
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Clawfeet Available in Different Finishes
- NOTE: Tub has a flat spot on the rim - see photo
- Durable Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- Deckmount Water Supply Lines
- Actual Dimensions: 59 1/2" L x 29" W x 24 1/2" H
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Choose a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish $350
- Drain and Overflow Assembly (cut for a perfect fit)
- Choose a Deckmount Classic Telephone Faucet or Gooseneck Faucet
- Plumbing Finishes available are Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Water Capacity is 36 Gallons
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Features of the Deckmount Faucet Package:
- British Telephone, English Telephone Gooseneck Faucet
- 2" or 6" Deck Risers
- Water Supply Lines (Shut-Off Valves, Floor Escutcheons)
- Drain & Overflow (Lift and Turn, Decorative Cover)
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Choose a Complete Faucet Package and get everything you need to install the Tub, Faucet, and Fixtures!
Call today for information or to place an order, 877.795.5684.
*Custom Finished Tubs
A) The buyer is required to email your client service agent the color formula of the custom paint color you have chosen. Our preference is that you only work with Sherwin Williams color sample-cards (it will speed the process up). Solid-color painted bathtubs will ship 3-4 working weeks after the color is delivered to our company from our professional mixer. It will take about one week to get the paint after our team places the order.
B) Any tub requiring an artist's skills, for example, Scorched Platinum or Copper Bronze Finish, will require 4 - 6 weeks before it can ship after the order is given. Production can begin when an e-mail is received from Buyer to verify the Finish color information; (given when the order was made).
C) Quicker processing is available when it is necessary for an additional fee of $150.00. The Expedited Processing Fee does NOT include the charge connected with Fast SHIPPING of a bathtub or any necessary materials. The Expedited Processing Fee will trim the length of time in order to paint the tub by about one-half. Because of the differing time restraints concerning customizing the Finish on a tub, we are not able to guarantee exact dates/times.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
Fall in Love with the Fancy Exposed Deckmount Faucet and Fixtures with our Jackson, Acrylic Double End Clawfoot Tub.