68 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub - Copper Harrison
Availability: In stock
This Faux Copper double slipper tub, Harrison is amazing! You won't find another tub that is as perfect as this one. This 68 inch dual slipper is all about you. Your bath-time will be the most exciting time of the day. A double slipper tub allows you to recline at either end of the tub. You will note that the claw feet on this tub are oil rubbed bronze, but you can get them in other finishes as well. Harrison is a tub for one person, the 68 x 28 is perfect for a time of rest and relaxation and prolonged "ME" time. The finish on the tub is our own hand-applied process that we have perfected. Everyone of our FAUX Copper tubs is a designer, one-of-a-kind tubs.
Features of our Amazing Faux Copper Tub:
- Designer Tub
- Vintage Tub Dimensions: 28" x 68"
- 13 inches to overflow
- Faux Copper Finish
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Our drain assembly1900LTB Sold Separately
- Available with No Faucet Holes or Deckmount 7" to center Holes
- Clawfeet are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Black, White
- Hand Painted Application
- Tub Weighs 75 lbs. (empty)
- Double Slipper Styling
Call to order your own faux copper Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub; 877-795-5684.
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it…Color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once order is placed. Production will start once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time of production by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
How To Clean Your Acrylic Tub:
Listed here is information on how you need to maintain your new acrylic tub. Add some lukewarm water in to the tub and add some dish soap to the water, approximately 3 or 4 squeezes. Use a soft rag to clean the tub down. Drain water and rinse the whole tub to remove any residual from the soap.
An additional product that does the job well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product absolutely works. Flush the tub with water, spray the Kaboom all well over the tub. You are going to see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is clean, the Kaboom will be white. As soon as the Kaboom is white clean it down with a soft wash rag and rinse out it well.
Many non-abrasive products should work well. Just check the label to see if there is a recommendation against using on acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
"Copper Harrison" Acrylic Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub 68 inch.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|