60 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub - Polk
This is one of the most amazing double ended, cast iron tubs you will find. We call this tub, "Polk". Our Polk tub is made of heavy duty cast iron and is available with or without faucet holes. A tub with faucet holes will have three holes drilled through the rim of the tub in the center of the tub. The tub is a pedestal style so there are no clawfeet to clean under. The tub and pedestal is all one solid piece. This beautiful dual ended tub allows you to recline at either end of the tub. In order for you to do this, the faucet has to be in the middle rim the rim of the tub. In this case, you will want to purchase a deckmount faucet. If you purchase the tub with no faucet holes, then you will need to place the tub next to the wall so that a bathroom wall faucet will pour water into the tub. Another option is to purchase Freestanding Faucet Fixtures.
Here are the most popular styles of faucets to choose from; British Telephone, English Telephone, and Contemporary Gooseneck Tub Filler. If you don't purchase a faucet, this tub will still require a drain and overflow assembly regardless of whether there are faucet holes or not. The drain & overflow assembly moves the water from the tub via the drain and water that splashes into the overflow hole when the tub is full. You may purchase the drain/overflow here on this site.
In order to make this elegant tub even more affordable for you, we have created some Package Deals for you so that you can get the tub and all the necessary plumbing very affordable.
Double Ended Cast Iron Pedestal Tub:
- Elegant Porcelain Interior
- 36 Gallon Capacity
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Drain & Overflow Assembly. Sold Separately
- 13 1/2 inches to Overflow
- Available with 7" to center deck mount faucet Holes
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Top Quality Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 445 Pounds (without Water)
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping!
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options!
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice $300! (metallic paints not included)
- Choose Faux Copper Bronze Finish on tub and pedestal for $350!
Customization Of A Bathtub
Bathtubs which are hand painted a solitary color is going to on the loading dock for shipment in just 3-4 weeks once it is hand-painted. The paint is custom-mixed at a laboratory. It takes approximately a week to receive the paint after we order it. Soon after the bathtub is purchased and the buyer has expressed their preference to get a customized painted bathtub, the client will have to forward an email to our customer service department to furnish the color code to get the preferred customized color. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams paint swatches and that will definitely accelerate the process up a little.
Expedited production processing is available upon it is necessary for a special rate of $150. This specific fee simply transfers a tub up to the front of the customization line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this. It can trim the amount of time to paint the tub by approximately one-half. Because of differing artistic processes regarding custom designing a tub, we will not guarantee exact times.
Any questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
- 72 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
- 67 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Dual Ended Slipper Skirted Bathtub
- 66 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
If you don't know much about how tub faucets may be mounted, please take a look at the descriptions below:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet installed in the rim of the soaking tub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed in the walls of the bathtub.
- Wall Mount Faucets: This style of faucet is mounted on the wall of your bathroom and does not require that openings be drilled into the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: Openings are drilled into the floor instead of the bathtub or bathroom wall; this kind of faucet is mounted on a stand. All our faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Other finishes are available upon request.
Choosing any one of our bathtubs and tap packages will boost glamor and wealth in your home.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
The majesty of the 60" double-ended classic pedestal bathtub is the ideal choice to accentuate the overall beauty of your custom produced bathroom.
|Select A Finish||No|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Will keep buying it.
Rate this product
- Very Nice
Rate this product
(Posted on 6/11/2018)