71 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Double Slipper Tub - Benton
|72 in Cast Iron Pedestal Tub with No Deck Mount Faucet Holes||1|
You've gotta love our big and beautiful Benton Pedestal Tub! Our timeless cast iron bathtub provides you with the deepest water levels available. Plus they are very restorative for your body's health. You will be able to lay back and de-stress in the 71 inches of this perfect cast iron double slipper tub. The double slipper rises on both ends so you can recline at either end of the tub or two bathers can recline at the same time, one on each end. The pedestal base and the slipper tub is all one piece. Not only are our deepwater pedestal bathtubs therapeutic, but each is lovely.
The exterior surface on all of our bathtubs may be personalized with the paint color of your choosing. This tub is perfect right down to its decorative pedestal base. Whatever bathtub that you pick out, it will definitely be a perfect addition to your house.
- Slipper Tub Dimensions: 31.5" x 71"
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Drain & Overflow Assembly. Sold Separately
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Stylish White Porcelain Interior
- Long lasting Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing 445 lbs
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Available With 7" Rim Drilling for Deck Mount Faucet or No Faucet Drillings
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $300!
- Choose a Faux Copper Finish for $350!
- 53 Gallons of Water to Capacity
Call 877-795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Custom Painted Tubs
Solid color of hand-painted bathtubs will ship by freight 3-4 weeks after the paint comes to us from the vendor. It takes approximately one week to receive the color after we order it. The paint is only ordered once an e-mail has been received directly from the purchaser to establish color information; which is furnished at the time the order was made. We prefer you only choose Sherwin Williams color cards because it will accelerate the process.
Hand-painted tubs that necessitate more than just one color in order to produce can require up to six weeks in order to ship given the craftsmanship expected so as to complete the purchase; an example would be the Copper Bronze finish. Processing can start whenever an email has been received from a client in order to establish color details; that was indicated at the time the request was made.
Such added fees have nothing to do with getting the products for the tub nor the shipping time. Doing this can cut the length of time in order to paint the tub by ABOUT half. Because of differing processes involving customizing a tub, we will not promise these times.
Any Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
Beautiful cast iron or acrylic freestanding clawfoot or pedestal styles are some of the most stunning and original tub designs that people can make a selection from. Our Tubs are seen in the master bath of the exquisitely renovated or newly designed home or apartments; considering all these bathtubs are really budget-friendly and will always be an excellent furnishing any kind of room, big or smaller. Frequent, long warm water baths is generally a very good technique that one may alleviate anxiety on aching limbs. It really is able to help to regenerate a proper symmetry through your body. These deep water soaking tubs healthy for you, they are always remarkably stunning in any house.
You can choose from deep soaking tubs that include a selection of associated options that help to create the style that you prefer from your bathroom.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Options:
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bathtub's faucet is mounted?:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled in the rim (deck) of the tub, and the faucet is mounted in these holes.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in openings that are drilled in the walls of the soaking tub. This type of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are defined below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The wall of your bathroom must be drilled into to install this kind of faucet, but no openings need to be drilled.
- Freestanding Faucets: Holes are drilled into the floor rather than the bathtub or bathroom wall; this kind of faucet is mounted on a stand. All our soaking tub faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel; other options are available upon request.
Investing in any of our freestanding bathtubs and faucet packages will definitely add glamour and prosperity to your home.
Call to place your order 877-795-5684
Dual Ended Sandal Bathtubs provide the most gorgeous bathing experience of all. Every bathtub is extremely roomy, (some with adequate dimensions for 2). Dual end tubs have elevated slipper ends at each end of the bathtub. These raised ends permit you to lay back and to de-stress as you soak at the end of the day. Picture a dual-ended slipper bathtub full of effervescent bubbles, a side table with lit fragrant candle lights, sparkling wine, you and your favorite companion. Such a vision!
We have a variety of double-ended tubs for you to choose from. They are available in both a clawfoot as well as plinth designs. Additionally, we offer most designs in several dimensions. Clawfoot and tubs are each considered "freestanding" tubs. This is because these tubs aren't affixed to a wall. However, some pedestal bathtubs do have a "rear end" due to the fact that the overflow assembly might be on the interior wall surface of the bathtub. Therefore, it has to have an access panel on the rear side. If there is a plinth style tub that you are interested in just contact us via a call.
Our clawfoot bathtubs are available with your choice of clawfeet finished in white, black, chrome, oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. Plus, for those that want their tubs customized, we can paint your bathtub to match the color you choose. There is no reason to have a boring bath that does not show how interesting and special a person you are.
Browse our Clawfoot Bathtub inventory so as to decide which bathtub you want to buy today! Call now 877.795.5684.
The Benton is an exceptionally beautiful Cast Iron Double Slipper. The tub and pedestal is all one piece.
|Select A Finish||No|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Impressed! Big Tub!
Rate this product
(Posted on 6/11/2018)
Rate this product
(Posted on 6/11/2018)