72 Inch Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub – Henry
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,549.00
Special Price $1,471.55
Regular Price: $1,549.00
Special Price $1,471.55
The "Henry" Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub is an astonishingly spacious 72” Cast Iron tub that is big enough for two people to relax in. This outstanding vintage tub will certainly provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub. The Cast Iron Henry is known for its enduring high quality and popular fashion.
For this vintage tub design, the most popular faucet selected is the TTC398463 Freestanding British telephone faucet & hand held shower, (sold separately) which supplies you with a bigger downspout that gives a water flow of 10 gallons per minute! This high-quality faucet is superb to compliment the charm of the "Henry!"
Classic Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub Design:
- Pictured with TTC150 Faucet (Not Included)
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Tub (dimensions of 30" x 72”)
- Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Clawfeet offered with your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available with no faucet drillings only. Requires freestanding (floor mounted) faucet or bathroom wall mounted faucet. Sold separately
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- A full 56 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice.
- Choose Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of the tub.
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Our drain assembly1900LTB
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call today to place your order 877-795-5694.
-- As soon as the customers paint is mixed up by our laboratory then shipped to our paint room, the single-solid color is then hand painted onto the tub and then it will ship within an estimate of 3 to 4 wks. It takes around 1 week to get the paint after our staff orders it ...... As soon as can be once the tub is purchased the purchaser will be required to email your product service rep the mix-formula for the custom paint color you have chosen. We prefer you work with Sherwin Williams paint cards because it will definitely speed the process.
-- Personalized bath tubs that require more than just a solitary color in order to manufacture will take up to 6 weeks to ship given the skillfulness entailed so as to accommodate the request; an example of this is Copper Bronze finish tubs. Processing shall begin after an email message is received from buyer so as to provide color details; that is given when the order was made.
A quicker customization processing time can be available upon request for a special expense of $150.00. This payment will NOT cover the charge connected with expedited shipping or delivery of a tub or the associated materials. Doing this will trim the time in order to produce by about one-half. Because of varying time-restraints regarding custom designing a tub, we aren't able to guarantee exact date & time.
* Got questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
A stylish acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw bathtub is among the most stunning & unique tub types that you can make a selection from. These tubs are frequently found inside of the master bath rooms of the beautifully renovated condos; these bathtubs are really budget friendly and are always an excellent bathtub any type of bathroom, big or small-sized. A hot water bath is definitely a great technique to soak out the tender areas of the job plus it can promote a calming mood. Along with the good health perks, soaker bath tubs are truly an exquisite focal point in the bath room.
You can select from deep soaker bath tubs that include a wide range of associated options that will create the style that you prefer for your bath room.
DOUBLE ENDED BATHTUBS
A Dual-ended classic bath tub appears very similar to the traditional rolled rim bath tub. There are a few differences to this. Dual ended bath tubs are created so that a faucet is placed on the side of the tub in the middle instead of at the end of the bath tub. Unlike the vintage rolled rim bath tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual ended tub has both ends manufactured to allow an individual to recline while they take a bath. Dual-ended bath tubs have more room than the rolled rim models. This is because they are often longer in length. This added room makes for a more enjoyable experience.
A few of the other features you will need to think about other than style, is going to be the height and the diameter of the bath tub to be sure it fills the permitted space adequately and to be sure you are able to stretch out inside it in comfort.
Depending upon the maker, the clawfeet on the tub might be extremely ornamented or maybe much more simple. Don't forget to examine the feet on the tub carefully to be familiar with the possibilities. The clawfeet may be painted in order to complement or contrast with the bath tub.
Clawtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome.
Other finishes may be available upon request.
If you don't know much about how bath tub faucets can be mounted, please take a look at the definitions below:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of a soaking tub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim of a bath tub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted in openings that are drilled in the walls of the tub. This kind of faucet should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are described below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The wall of your bathroom must be drilled into to mount this style of faucet, but no holes will need to be drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This type of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these bathtub faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel; additional choices are available upon request.
It doesn't matter which claw foot tub you get, it really will be elegant and will increase the worth of your real estate.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
Here Is How To Clean Cast iron:
Cleaning your new cast iron tub is not difficult if you try to keep a few things in mind. The porcelain layer is difficult and will certainly stand up to most elements, however, you do not want to damage the porcelain with harsh chemicals.
The best way to clean up the porcelain is using soft soaps that are entirely non-abrasive.
First, let me inform you just what not to utilize. Do not use anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products can easily scratch up and de-shine the finish on your tub.
Read the company label, however, you will be fine using a cleaner that is non-abrasive. It can be applied with a soft wash cloth and rinsed with clear water.
Make sure that you don't leave any kind of products on the porcelain for prolonged amount of times. After cleaning rinse well.
The Oil rubbed Bronze clawfeet for this tub is currently out of stock
The "Henry" Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub is an astonishingly spacious 72” Cast Iron tub that is big enough for two people to relax in.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Classic & Roomy
- I really enjoy the classic look of the Henry Bathtub. It has plenty of room to relax too. For me the old-style bathtubs are the way to go and this one does not disappoint. (Posted on 11/17/2017)