72 inch Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub - Henry
Availability: Out of stock
There is plenty of room for you and another in this big and beautiful double end clawfoot tub. Our Henry tub is made of heavy duty cast iron and has an impressive rolled rim around the tub. There are many options available with this tub: tub is available with or without deckmount holes; clawfeet are polished chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and more! For a fee of $150 the exterior of the tub may be painted your favorite color to match your beautiful decor at home! Two may recline in the tub, one at each end of the double ends. Call today and we can rush ship the tub to you!
Classic Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub Design:
- Classic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
- Tub Dmensions: 30" W x 72” L
- Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Weighs 375 Pounds Empty
- Gorgeous Smooth Porcelain Interior
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Clawfeet Finish: Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- RUSH Shipping Options Available
- 56 Gallons of Water
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Get FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the Exterior of Tub a Single, Solid Color $150
- See our Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of Henry
- Purchase our Drain & Overflow Assembly
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
61 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub
67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub
71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub
58 inch Cast Iron Swedish Tub
55 Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub
67 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
67 Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
61 inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Tub
54 inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Clawfoot Tub
1) Tubs painted one Solid Color will be shipped 3-4 full weeks after the mixed paint arrives at our warehouse from the vendor's laboratory. It takes approximately one week to receive the paint after placeing the order. As soon as possible after tub has been purchased the Buyer will need to e-mail their customer service representative the paint mix-formula of the custom color which has been chosen. Our preference is Sherwin Williams paint as it will speed the process.
2) Customized bath tubs which require multiple paint colors to produce will take up to 6 wks in order to ship as a result of the craftsmanship required to create the finish on the exterior of the tub. An example of this is the Copper Bronze Finish. Production on the tub shall begin only when an email is received in our office from Buyer so as to confirm multi-color finish which was requested when the purchase was placed.
3) Expedited Processing Fee: If you have a time-crunch, with an added $150.00 we can expedite your order to the beginning of the production line. Kindly keep in mind that the $150 payment is in order to expedite the customization pertaining to the bathtub only. This particular fee does NOT cover any fee connected with fast shipping or delivery of the bathtub or paint/material. It is an easy way in which to cut the turn-around time by about 1/2, even so, because of the "hands on" demand of these kinds of custom multi-paint bathtubs, our company won't guarantee the exact date & time.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
Henry is even perfect for the man of the house!
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- As good as we hoped for
Rate this product
- Just long enough
Rate this product